First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
DNJ Head Gasket HGS804Shop All DNJ
Part # HGS804
SKU # 1200841
Price Not Available
DNJ® With over 30 years of experience, is a full-line provider of quality engine parts for all makes and models. With an extensive coverage of engine parts for all engines, DNJ® is the brand trusted by engine rebuilders all over the world. DNJ® Gaskets are engineered precisely to meet or exceed OEM specifications for a perfect fit every time. DNJ® Gaskets are made from Non-Asbestos material, including Graphite, MLS (Multi-Layer Steel), Cork, Rubber, or Silicone Rubber.
- Trusted worldwide by all customers and engine rebuilders
- Direct, OEM fit every time
- No asbestos in any gaskets
- DNJ® Head Gasket Set (HGS) includes all the gaskets and seals to service upper half of engine
- Add a Lower Gasket Set (LGS) to service complete engine
- DNJ® recommends adding a Head Bolts Kit (HBK) when servicing engine
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?