Mahle Original Head Gasket 54628
|Grade Type||OEM Standard|
MAHLE Original® gaskets provide world class sealing products trusted by OEMs & Technicians around the globe.
- Multi-layered steel (MLS) gaskets consist of two or more sheets of spring steel
- Cylinder head gaskets are sold individually and may require new head bolts based on application.
- All MAHLE Original® gaskets meet or exceed the original equipment specifications providing the finest sealing products available
- The contents of MAHLE Original® gaskets are packaged in shrink wrapped tray, giving you the added security of knowing that you have the right parts, prior to opening the package
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?