Mahle Original Head Gasket 5820
|Grade Type||OEM Standard|
MAHLE Original® gaskets provide world class sealing products trusted by OEMs & Technicians around the globe.
- Cylinder head gaskets are sold individually and may require new head bolts based on application.
- All MAHLE Original® gaskets meet or exceed the original equipment specifications providing the finest sealing products available
- Composite combining a premium material and a perforated steel core for an excellent mechanical bond to increase durability
- The contents of MAHLE Original® gaskets are packaged in shrink wrapped tray, giving you the added security of knowing that you have the right parts, prior to opening the package
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?