First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Victor Reinz Head Bolt Set 14-10168-01Shop All Victor Reinz
Part # 14-10168-01
SKU # 1053713
Price Not Available
Head Bolt Set
Using new head bolts when performing a cylinder head installation is always a good idea however, on late-model engines that came from the factory with TTY (torque-to yield) head bolts, replacement is an absolute necessity. TTY bolts are designed to exert the maximum clamping force for a tight head gasket seal, however they permanently stretched and could fail if re-used.
- Choosing Victor Reinz assures getting OE quality parts in gaskets sets that have the coverage, contents, packaging and electronic cataloging to best meet the needs of the aftermarket.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?