AutoMeter White 2 1/16in Digital Ultra-Lite Air and Fuel Ratio Gauge
|Face Color||Brushed Aluminum w/Red Digital Display|
Running too lean while enjoying spirited driving in your vehicle is one of the leading causes of expensive engine damage. AutoMeter?s Narrowband Air/Fuel Gauges pair with older Oxygen Sensors to warn of lean burn conditions under heavy engine load. Connects directly to the factory O2 sensor on many applications, or uses the AutoMeter 2244 Narrowband O2 sensor. Not compatible with 5 wire air/fuel sensors.
- Compatible with factory narrowband O2 sensors (0-1V)
- May require model 2244 if the vehicle does not have a factory narrowband primary O2 sensor
- Features LED radial bar graph display (gauge does not have provision for backlight)
- Will not work with wideband O2 sensors (0-5V) - please check your specific application before purchase
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?