One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering 5 different resistance range configuration to match your existing fuel sending unit. Available in 0-90 ohm (GM mid 60's to mid 90's), 0-30 ohm (early GM), 73-10 ohm (pre 90's Ford and Chrysler), 16-158 ohm (later model Fords) and 240-33 ohm (aftermarket senders such as the AutoMeter 3262). Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks.
- Modern LED Through-The-Dial Lighting
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Works w/240E/33F Ohm Senders Including PN
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
- Air-Core Electric Instrument Provide Quick And Accurate Readings
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?