The 8000 superior perfomance white gauge and tachometer series is designed and tested by skilled technicians to enrure superior accuracy. Our electric gauges and tachometer feature OE specked Electric Aircore meter movement and our mechanical gauges feature solid brass bourdon tube movement for increased performance and accuracy. As the performance aftermarket continues to pick up speed, so has the demand for instruments that can be cost effectively installed and look great and perform even better. The Equus Performance™ line boast lightweight construction, durability, accuracy, wide coverage and ease of installation - all at an affordable price.
- Rear twist-on ring mount design makes mounting simple
- Range: Empty=73 Ohm, Full=10 Ohm
- Video Available: http://youtu.be/v3yOUGiTY80
- 90° sweep and Back-Lit™ illumination for night use
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?