Gauge Face Color
Black w/Red Pointer
Indicator Markings Color
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world's best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8" NPT oil pressure sender is included.
- Modern White LED Through-The-Dial Lighting
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Incl. 1/8 in. NPT Pressure Sender
- Incl. 1/4 in. NPT Adapter
- Air-Core Electric Instruments Provide Quick And Accurate Readings
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?