First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Indicator Markings Color
|Gauge Face Color
|Black w/Red Pointer
Ultra high pressures in modern direct injected diesel applications require precise monitoring to assure the longevity and power output of your engine. Using AutoMeter's advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive, this gauge provide the most accurate possible reading, professional grade reliability and smooth pointer movement. Connects directly to your factory sensor with an included wiring harness.
- Diesel High Pressure Oil Pump Gauge
- 12 And 16 Volt Compatible
- Incl. Wiring Harness
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Installation Instructions
- Wiring Harness Connects To OE High Pressure Oil Sensor Wiring
- For Use w/1994-2003 7.3L Powerstroke
- For Use w/2003-2007 6.0L Powerstroke
- Digital Stepper Motor Provides Unmatched Accuracy
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?