First, set your vehicle
AutoMeter Performance Gauge Pod 15004Shop All AutoMeter
AutoMeter steering column gauge mounts (pod) are covers that install over the top of your vehicles factory steering column shroud, providing a clean and convenient location to install an additional 2 1/16" gauge or two in the drivers field of vision. These products are vehicle-specific fitment to ensure proper fit and finish and are molded from durable ABS composite material with a black textured finish which can be painted to match your interior trim if desired.
- Provide Excellent Viewing For Safe Driving
- Custom Designed For Best Fit And Finish
- For Use w/2-1/16 in Auto Meter Gauges
- Paint To Match
- Incl. Required Mounting Hardware
- For Automatic Transmission Only
- Honda Accord Performance Gauge Pod
- Honda Civic Performance Gauge Pod
- Ford F150 Performance Gauge Pod
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Gauge Pod
- Toyota Camry Performance Gauge Pod
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Gauge Pod
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Gauge Pod
- Toyota Corolla Performance Gauge Pod
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Gauge Pod
- Ford Focus Performance Gauge Pod
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?