First, Add Your Vehicle
AutoMeter Performance Gauge Pod 15007Shop All AutoMeter
AutoMeter steering column gauge mounts (pod) are covers that install over the top of your vehicles factory steering column shroud, providing a clean and convenient location to install an additional 2 1/16" gauge or two in the drivers field of vision. These products are vehicle-specific fitment to ensure proper fit and finish and are molded from durable ABS composite material with a black textured finish which can be painted to match your interior trim if desired.
- Provide Excellent Viewing For Safe Driving
- Custom Designed For Best Fit And Finish
- For Use w/2-1/16 in Auto Meter Gauges
- Paint To Match
- Incl. Required Mounting Hardware
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil