AutoMeter Performance Gauge Pod 15007
AutoMeter steering column gauge mounts (pod) are covers that install over the top of your vehicles factory steering column shroud, providing a clean and convenient location to install an additional 2 1/16" gauge or two in the drivers field of vision. These products are vehicle-specific fitment to ensure proper fit and finish and are molded from durable ABS composite material with a black textured finish which can be painted to match your interior trim if desired.
- Provide Excellent Viewing For Safe Driving
- Custom Designed For Best Fit And Finish
- For Use w/2-1/16 in Auto Meter Gauges
- Paint To Match
- Incl. Required Mounting Hardware
- Honda Accord Performance Gauge Pod
- Honda Civic Performance Gauge Pod
- Ford F150 Performance Gauge Pod
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Gauge Pod
- Toyota Camry Performance Gauge Pod
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Gauge Pod
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Gauge Pod
- Toyota Corolla Performance Gauge Pod
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Gauge Pod
- Ford Focus Performance Gauge Pod
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?