AutoMeter steering column gauge mounts (pod) are covers that install over the top of your vehicle's factory steering column shroud, providing a clean and convenient location to install an additional 2 1/16" gauge or two in the driver's field of vision. These products are vehicle-specific fitment to ensure proper fit and finish and are molded from durable ABS composite material with a black textured finish which can be painted to match your interior trim if desired.
- Clean OEM-like fit & finish - Gauges do not obstruct the driver's view of the factory cluster and are positioned at optimum viewing angles for at-a-glance readings
- Seamlessly integrate 2-1/16" AutoMeter gauges into your interior
- Attaches to the factory column cover for easy installation and includes required mounting hardware
- A great addition or alternative to the traditional A-pillar gauge mount
- High quality, composite construction is incredibly durable and looks great
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?