A bomb proof meter movement in the AutoMeter Mechanical Brake Pressure Gauge provides the robustness necessary to deal with ultra high pressures found in your brake system. These race proven gauges back up their toughness with the most precise bourdon tube meter movement available for unparalleled accuracy. A -4an connection on the rear of the gauge simplifies installation and no electrical connection is necessary for operation, making it ideal for hardcore track cars.
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Around Perimeter Of Dial
- No Electrical System Required
- Liquid Dampening Movement Provides Smooth Pointer Movement
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?