Maximum Temperature Reading
Black w/Red Pointer
Minimum Temperature Reading
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you've got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Utilizing AutoMeter's ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A 6' capillary tube and 1/2" NPT mounting nut are included.
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Around Perimeter Of Dial
- Mechanical Gauges Do Not Require 12V Power To Operate
- No Electrical System Required For Gauge Operation
- Incl. 1/2 in. NPT Adapter
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator