Maximum Temperature Reading
White w/Red Pointer
Minimum Temperature Reading
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you've got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Using AutoMeter's advanced 1/8" NPT two wire temperature transducer, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. The advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive keeps needle movement smooth and precise. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- Modern LED Through-The-Dial Lighting
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Incl. 1/8 in. NPT Temp Sender
- Incl. 3/8 And 1/2 in. NPT Adapters
- One-Touch Peak Recall Functionality
- Set Custom Alerts Specific To Your Vehicle
- Digital Stepper Motor Provides Unmatched Accuracy
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator