Maximum Temperature Reading
Black w/Red Pointer
Minimum Temperature Reading
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter's patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8" NPT temperature sender is included.
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Around Perimeter Of Dial
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Incl. 1/8 in. NPT Temp Sender
- Incl. 3/8 And 1/2 in. NPT Adapters
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
- Air-Core Electric Instruments Provide Quick And Accurate Readings
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator