Black w/Red Pointer
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter's Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn't another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you'll find here. A simple 1/8" NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8" NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Around Perimeter Of Dial
- Mechanical Movement Provides Accuracy And Durability
- No Electrical System Required For Gauge Operation
- Incl. 1/8 in. Nylon Line; Compression Fittings
- Incl. T-Fitting; Vacuum Fitting
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?