Whether tuning your vehicle for maximum performance or monitoring your driving for maximum fuel economy, AutoMeter's Mechanical Vacuum Gauge has been the solution trusted by professionals for years. An ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement sits at the heart of this instrument, providing the kind of accuracy and durability necessary to compete at the highest levels. A simple 1/8" NPT fitting on the back makes installation easy, and 1/8" nylon line and fittings are included.
- Advanced Air-Core Movement
- Precision Movement And Extreme Accuracy
- Ultimate High Performance Dial Face Look
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Traditional Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Perimeter Of Dial
- Mechanical Movement Provides Accuracy And Durability
- No Electrical System Required For Gauge Operation
- Incl. 1/8 in. Nylon Line
- Incl. Bulb; Socket Assembly; Red/Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Installation Instructions
- Incl. T-Fitting Vacuum Fitting; Compression Fitting
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost