|Carbon Fiber w/Silver Pointer
Whether tuning your vehicle for maximum performance or monitoring your driving for maximum fuel economy, AutoMeter's Mechanical Vacuum Gauge has been the solution trusted by professionals for years. An ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement sits at the heart of this instrument, providing the kind of accuracy and durability necessary to compete at the highest levels. A simple 1/8" NPT fitting on the back makes installation easy, and 1/8" nylon line and fittings are included.
- Advanced Air-Core Movement
- Precision Movement And Extreme Accuracy
- Ultimate High Performance Dial Face Look
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Traditional Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Perimeter Of Dial
- Mechanical Movement Provides Accuracy And Durability
- No Electrical System Required For Gauge Operation
- Includes 1/8 in. Nylon Line
- Includes Bulb; Socket Assembly; Red/Green Bulb Covers
- Includes Mounting Hardware/Installation Instructions
- Includes T-Fitting Vacuum Fitting; Compression Fitting
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?