Mechanical boost gauges have become the staple in boost pressure monitoring for all types of engines, gasoline, diesel, or otherwise. Ultra-precise bourdon tube meter movement ensures accuracy and durability not seen anywhere else in the industry. A simple 1/8" NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8" NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Around Perimeter Of Dial
- Mechanical Gauges Do Not Require 12V Power To Operate
- No Electrical System Required For Gauge Operation
- Incl. 1/8 in. Nylon Line; 1/8 in. NPT Compression Fittings
- Incl. 1/4 in. NPT Adapter
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost