Brushed Aluminum w/Red Pointer
Know your exact blower pressure with AutoMeter's ultra-precise bourdon tube meter movement, the standard for accuracy and durability in the industry for generations. A simple 1/8" NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. An optional blower memory kit provides a one way check valve for peak recall after your run.
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Around Perimeter Of Dial
- Mechanical Gauges Do Not Require 12V Power To Operate
- No Electrical System Required For Gauge Operation
- Incl. 1/8 in. Nylon Line; 1/8 in. NPT Compression Fittings
- Incl. 1/4 in. NPT Adapter
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?