Gloveworks Heavy Duty Orange Nitrile Large Raised Diamond Texture Powder Free Industrial GlovesShop All Gloveworks
Gloveworks Heavy Duty Orange Nitrile gloves feature a true raised diamond texture for incredible grip. The bold, high visibility orange color stands out and enhances safety. Gloveworks Heavy Duty Orange Nitrile has the dexterity of a 7 mil glove, but due to the enhanced texture, has the durability of a 10 mil glove. The perfect balance of better dexterity and better protection. This glove features excellent chemical resistance from common chemicals, like pesticides and many other specialty chemicals, such as iodine, brake fluid or butane. It is also powder free for working with sticky adhesives or wet paint so that no residue from your gloves can get in the way of a perfect finish. Gloveworks Heavy Duty Orange Nitrile gloves are commonly used for automotive, manufacturing, janitorial, plumbing, paint shops, heavy duty and industrial applications.
- An aggressive Raised Diamond Texture (RDT) provides a grip that can't be beat, wet or dry
- Strong and durable 8mil nitrile glove will hold up to the toughest job
- Latex-free – safe to those with latex-sensitivity
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?