Historically the industrys standard for a latex dipped glove has been a crinkle latex coating on a loose cotton knit shell, allowing the glove to stretch and lose fit over time. The new grease monkey® latex coated honeycomb grip features a tight knit polyester shell for fit and breath ability whereas the honeycomb embossed foam latex offers higher flexibility than standard dip, while also increasing comfort and decreasing hand fatigue.
- Honeycomb grip textured latex
- Polyester shell
- Knit wrist
- Reflective material
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?