The M-Pact® delivers full-coverage hand protection with a sonic welded Thermoplastic Rubber knuckle guard and dedicated finger guards that shield the top of your hand from unexpected impact and abrasion injuries. The dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces high wear areas of the thumb and index finger for improved abrasion resistance, while the embossed and textured fingertip pattern provides grip where you need it most. For comfort, we incorporated high-impact XRD® padding in the palm to reduce shock and vibration associated with hand tools.
- Flexible TPR closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Dual-layer internal fingertip reinforces the index and thumb for added durability.
- Patented Impact Guard protects the first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material keeps your hands cool and comfortable while you work.
- TPR knuckle guard and full-length fingertip protection reduce the risk of impact and pinching injuries.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement panel.
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?