This professional quality grease gun has a heavy duty construction and a chrome-plated finish for long service life. It has pistol grip action for easy use and a comfort grip lever handle. The barrel wall is thick and knurled for a better, more secure grip. The flex hose is 12 inches, comes with a coupler and has a working pressure of 3,000 PSI.
- Vented zinc die cast head cap
- Positive lock for easy filling
- Air bleeder valve eliminates air lock
- 3-way loading: 14 oz cartridge, bulk and dispenser
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs