Anti-Seize lubricant is a heavy duty, high temperature lubricant that prevents galling, seizing and corrosion during assembly and assures easier disassembly.
- Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant - ideal for marine use
- The product contains a refined blend of aluminum, copper, and graphite that can be used on slow moving parts
- Reduces wear in heavy pressure applications
- Suitable for service up to 870°C (1,600°F)
- Reduces corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals
- Permits easy disassembly of parts exposed to heat or corrosive environments
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?