Looking for a better solution to keep equipment running smoothly, dirt and dust free? Oil based lubricants attract dirt, dust and form grime. And that makes for some time-consuming, extra cleanup. But with the WD-40® Specialist® Dirt and Dust Resistant Dry Lube PTFE Spray, you can use the SMART STRAW® to spray two ways. Simply flip it up for a precision stream and down for a regular spray action -- keeping your power tools running smoothly & with less friction.
- Keep your equipment running smoothly with long-lasting corrosion protection. This Dry Lube PTFE Spray reduces friction and wear on blades and bits, door and window tracks, slides, conveyor belts, rollers, hinges, power tools, and equipment
- The WD-40 Specialist line is designed with industrial-strength quality and extreme penetration for your hard to solve issues
- Ideal for reducing friction and wear on multiple surfaces. It won’t attract dirt or dust, and is safe for temperatures from -50° F to 500° F
- This specific formula is safe to use on wood, paper, fabrics, leather, metal, and most plastics (except clear polycarbonate and polystyrene). It is 50-state VOC compliant and the Smart Straw Technology allows for ultimate precision
- WD-40 Company has been around for over 65 years and has never stopped their innovative mindset. The WD-40 Specialist lubricant line has been refined to perfection so you get the results you need with ease
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?