Tap image to zoom
AGS Sil-Glyde Brake Lubricant 0.14ozShop All American Grease Stick (AGS)
American Grease Stick (AGS)193245
Part # BK-1
SKU # 193245
Price Not Available
Working Temperature Range
Sil-Glyde Brake Lubricant is a silicone-based brake lubricant recommended for the entire brake assembly, is compatible with plastic and rubber (EPDM and Nitrile), and dampens vibrations between contact points. It is moisture-proof and heat resistant to over 425 degrees F (218 degrees C), which means it will not burn-off like other brake noise products. Its long-lasting properties provide a noise-free brake installation and easy disassembly. Using AGS brake lubricant is one of the keys to eliminating disc brake squeal and protecting parts from corrosion and rust.
- Sil-Glyde Silicone Based Lubricant is moisture proof and heat resistant to over 425 degrees F(218 degrees C)
- Use on the entire brake assembly
- Long lasting, corrosion resistant, and eliminates disc squeal.
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle