You can use the 1 gallon for soaking and dipping your tools to get the most out of the product. Drives Out Moisture Because WD-40 Multi-Use Product displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits. Protects WD-40 Multi-Use Product protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements. Frees Sticky Mechanisms WD-40 Multi-Use Product loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts. Removes WD-40 Multi-Use Product gets under grease, grime, and gunk. This non-aerosol formula also dissolves sticky residue, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material. Lubricates WD-40 Multi-Use Product's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
- More of a good thing! Like all WD-40 Multi-Use Products this 1 gallon drives out moisture and quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits
- More product allows for heavy-duty usage. Acts as a corrosion inhibitor to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements to prevent rust
- This size is ideal for soaking and dipping. Frees sticky mechanisms, loosens rust-to-metal bonds and helps release stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts
- Buying in bulk is economical. Lubricates moving parts such as hinges, wheels, pulleys, rollers, chains, and gears
- Removes grease, grime, gunk, gum, tar, sap, super glue, sticker residue, and other sticky stuff from multiple surfaces