First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
aFe Power Performance Radiator 46-52031Shop All aFe Power
Part # 46-52031
SKU # 1125044
Price Not Available
Oversized Tube and Fin Core: This BladeRunner Street Series Radiator features a 2-3/4" thick tube and fin core which provides greater heat dissipation and better coolant flow than the factory radiator for optimum cooling efficiency. End Tanks: The fabricated end tanks are constructed out of 1/8" aluminum plates for strength and durability. Billet Aluminum Inlet/Outlet: Billet aluminum inlet and outlet for long-lasting reliability. TIG-Welded: 100% TIG-welded for proven strength and durability. Brass Drain Valve: BladeRunner Street Series Radiators include a brass drain valve with fitting to easily connect a hose for draining coolant. Perfect Fit: Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Custom Appearance: Brushed aluminum finish with an aFe POWER logo painted on the front. When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe POWER is the only choice.
- Built from aircraft grade aluminum for superior strength
- 25% Increased volume over the factory radiator
- 100% Aircraft-Grade Welded 1/8 Aluminum End Tanks for Strength and Durability
- Brushed Aluminum Finish
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?