First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Frostbite Radiators Performance Radiator FB133Shop All Frostbite
Part # FB133
SKU # 720675
Price Not Available
Internal Engine Oil Cooler
High-Horsepower street cars and trucks can be a challenge to keep cool. A proper cooling system starts with the right radiator. Aluminum Radiators cool more effectively and weigh less than older OEM style brass units. Choose from a variety of popular application specific fitments. Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products. Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications. When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
- 100 Percent TIG Welded Seams
- Aircraft Quality Aluminum Core/Fittings/Tanks
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck And OEM Brass Petcock
- More Cooling Fins Per Inch For More Efficient Cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16 lb. Radiator Cap
- Polished Top And Tanks For Custom Show Appearance
- 3-Row Supporting Applications w/450-750 Horsepower
- Flow Style Is Cross Flow
- Designed To Maximize Cooling Efficiency
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?