First, Add Your Vehicle
STP Cabin Air Filter CAF1873PShop All STP
STP Cabin Air Filters trap exhaust fumes, allergens, and pollutants that enter the cabin of your vehicle, keeping the air you breathe clean. STP Cabin Air Filters are built with specially designed filter media to filter pollutants efficiently and effectively. Replace your cabin air filter every 12,000 miles for optimal air flow.
knowledge is power
Know the difference between Air Filters and Cabin Air Filters
Air Filters clean air coming into your engine, improving performance.
Cabin Air Filters clean air coming into the vehicle by trapping allergens and pollutants.
Make sure you're replacing the correct filter when performing basic maintenance.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR CABIN AIR FILTER
Keep the air inside your vehicle clean
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU CHANGE YOUR VEHICLE'S AIR FILTERS?
An easy fix to keep contaminants out of your vehicle
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR VEHICLE'S AIR FILTERS
How proper air flow keeps your vehicle running
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems