First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Engine camshaft position sensors are used by the engine control module to synchronize the pulsing of sequential fuel injectors so they match the firing order of the engine. Dorman's engine camshaft position sensors includes an o-ring for a complete repair.
- Durable plastic constructed
- No special tools required
- Sensor electronics sealed to resist fluid damage and corrosion
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- Honda Accord Camshaft Synchronizer
- Honda Civic Camshaft Synchronizer
- Ford F150 Camshaft Synchronizer
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Camshaft Synchronizer
- Toyota Camry Camshaft Synchronizer
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Camshaft Synchronizer
- Dodge Ram 1500 Camshaft Synchronizer
- Toyota Corolla Camshaft Synchronizer
- Chevrolet Cruze Camshaft Synchronizer
- Ford Focus Camshaft Synchronizer
Advice and How-To's
- How to Bypass Ignition Switch to Start Car
- How to Get Key Out of Ignition
- How to Start a Car with a Faulty Ignition Switch
- How to Replace an Ignition Switch
- How Does an Ignition Switch Work?
- How Does the Car Ignition System Work?
- How to Start a Car
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost