First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Camshaft Position Sensor 917-727Shop All Dorman
Part # 917-727
SKU # 547041
Price Not Available
Three Cavity - Male
Engine camshaft position sensors are used by the engine control module to synchronize the pulsing of sequential fuel injectors so they match the firing order of the engine. Dorman's engine camshaft position sensors includes an o-ring for a complete repair (where applicable).
- Durable plastic constructed
- Sensor electronics sealed to resist fluid damage and corrosion
- No specials tools required
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- Honda Accord Camshaft Synchronizer
- Honda Civic Camshaft Synchronizer
- Ford F150 Camshaft Synchronizer
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Camshaft Synchronizer
- Toyota Camry Camshaft Synchronizer
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Camshaft Synchronizer
- Dodge Ram 1500 Camshaft Synchronizer
- Toyota Corolla Camshaft Synchronizer
- Chevrolet Cruze Camshaft Synchronizer
- Ford Focus Camshaft Synchronizer
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist