Dorman Camshaft Position Sensor 917-735
Engine camshaft position sensors are used by the engine control module to synchronize the pulsing of sequential fuel injectors so they match the firing order of the engine. Dorman's engine camshaft position sensors includes an o-ring for a complete repair.
- Durable plastic constructed
- No special tools required
- Sensor electronics sealed to resist fluid damage and corrosion
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?