First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Distributor Cap Contacts Material
|Plug Wire Retainer Attached
|Rotor Attachment Type
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- Distributor caps and rotors are made of high-dielectric strength, glass/mineral reinforced polyester resins or polymers for less carbon-tracking, greater resistance to electrical breakdown, and superior performance
- High-quality metal terminals resist pitting and corrosion for reliable electrical conductivity and extended service life
- RFI resistors where specified to eliminate radio static and potential ECU-damaging spikes
- Convenient all-in-one distributor cap and rotor kit packaging provides everything needed for the complete repair
Advice and How-To's
- How to Bypass Ignition Switch to Start Car
- How to Get Key Out of Ignition
- How to Start a Car with a Faulty Ignition Switch
- How to Replace an Ignition Switch
- How Does an Ignition Switch Work?
- How Does the Car Ignition System Work?
- How to Start a Car
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost