Dayco Hose A71692
Designed to transfer glycol-based coolants to and from the heater core. The EPDM tube and cover and the synthetic reinforcement meets or exceeds SAE 20R3EC Class D1 & D2 specifications. Exact OEM configuration ensures a perfect fit.
- Designed to specific OE configurations
- Compatible with most radiator coolants, including glycol-based
- Meets or exceeds SAE 20R3EC Class D1 & D2 specifications
- Resistant to Electrochemical Degradations (ECR).
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?