First, set your vehicle
Dayco Hose B72481Shop All Dayco
Dayco® Molded Radiator and By-Pass Hoses are designed to provide the high strength and resistance to oil, mud, salt, road debris, ozone, coolants, and temperature variations required for a superior performance replacement hose.
- Made with synthetic EPDM rubber compounds that provide resistance to deterioration from ozone, coolants, and temperature variations of -40°F (-40°C) to +257°F (+125°C)
- The inner base tube is reinforced with knitted rayon for maximum strength and burst resistance for the life of the hose
- Meets SAE J20R4, Class D-1 requirements for improved service hose
- Meets Type EC electro-chemical requirements as specified in SAE J1684; which eliminates premature deterioration of the inner tube caused by the build up of static electric charges
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?