First, set your vehicle
Dayco Hose B80411Shop All Continental
Avoid lost sales with a wide variety of 90 degree elbows and straight hoses, in both single and dual ID. Connectors and E-Z Coil complete the package allowing fabrication where a molded hose is not available. SAE 20R3EC Class D1, D2 specifications.
- Designed to specific OE configurations
- Compatible with most radiator coolants, including glycol-based
- Meets or exceeds SAE 20R4EC Class D1 specifications
- Resistant to Electrochemical Degradations (ECR).
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?