First, set your vehicle
Dayco Hose D86833Shop All Dayco
This Dayco® Small I.D. Molded Heater Hose is designed to replace OEM coolant hose and provide long, reliable service. The single molded configuration eliminates the need for multiple connections of hoses and clamps.
- Made with a tough EPDM rubber compound this hose will resist the detrimental effects of heat, ozone and impacts from road debris
- Highly resistant to electro-chemical degradation this hose meets SAE J20R4, Class D1 and SAE J1684 Type EC specifications
- Made with a protective sleeve that protects contact areas against abrasion and heat
- The knitted polyester reinforcement provides high burst strength and resists degradation from temperature extremes and moisture
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?