First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
URO Hose URO-012755Shop All URO Parts
Part # URO-012755
SKU # 1112387
Price Not Available
URO Premium products are re-engineered to solve the problem of these failure prone parts. URO Premium products feature a more robust design and/or higher-grade materials to vastly improve the reliability and durability of the product. Each URO Premium product bears the "URO Premium" seal (top left) and "PRM" suffix to their part number to easily distinguish them from their OEM counterparts. Most importantly, we are so confident in our engineering that each URO Premium product will come with a warranty no auto part has come with before, a Lifetime Warranty. You no longer have to make a choice between brands, the choice is clear.
- Upgrades the failure-prone OE plastic hose connector to high-grade aluminum
- OE plastic connector gets brittle from heat cycles and cracks or breaks
- Limited Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Molded to OE coolant hose shape for superb fitment
- Engine heat and ozone resistant
- Durable ECD (Electro Chemical Degradation)-resistant EPDM material helps prevent electrolysis from breaking down the rubber from the inside-out
- Temperature rating: -40º F to 275º F (-40º C to 135º C)
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils