First, set your vehicle
Edelbrock Ignition Coil Cover 41183Shop All Edelbrock
Edelbrock part # 41183 is a Black powder coated coil cover designed for GM Gen III LS motors. Our covers will mount to LS series motors with stock center bolt style valve covers and accept stock Delphi coils with GM PN 12558948 or aftermarket replacement. Design eliminates stock mounting bracket, by allowing coils to mount directly to underside of cover. Covers are intended for use on street rod or custom applications and as such, may fail to clear hose routings found on stock vehicles.
- 3.375 in. Height
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- For GM Gen III LS1
- Cast Aluminum Material
- Made In The USA
- Honda Accord Ignition Coil Cover
- Honda Civic Ignition Coil Cover
- Ford F150 Ignition Coil Cover
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Coil Cover
- Toyota Camry Ignition Coil Cover
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Coil Cover
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Coil Cover
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Coil Cover
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Coil Cover
- Ford Focus Ignition Coil Cover
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?