First, set your vehicle
ACCEL Ignition Coil 140038K-8Shop All Accel
These coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to delivery 10-15 percent more energy than the OEM coils. Specialized high temperature epoxy resists shock and vibration, while increasing thermal conductivity. These are direct plug replacements for OEM coils. They feature bodies and, or secondary towers molded in ACCEL yellow and feature brass secondary contacts (except direct fire coil on plug applications).
- These Coils Feature Advanced Bobbin Technology
- Specialized Silicone Magnetic Steel Cores w/Optimized Windings
- Specialized High Temperature Epoxy Filled Housings
- Resists Shock/Vibration/Chemicals/Overall Engine Bay Environment
- Molded Bodies Have High Dielectric Strength
- Installation Usually Takes Less Than An Hour
- Direct OEM Replacement
- OBD II Compatible; Will Not Trip An Engine Code
- 8 Pack
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?