First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACCEL Ignition Coil 140043K-8Shop All Accel
Part # 140043K-8
SKU # 1204436
Price Not Available
These coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to delivery 10-15 percent more energy than the OEM coils. Specialized high temperature epoxy resists shock and vibration, while increasing thermal conductivity. These are direct plug replacements for OEM coils. They feature bodies and, or secondary towers molded in ACCEL yellow and feature brass secondary contacts (except direct fire coil on plug applications).
- These Coils Feature Advanced Bobbin Technology
- Specialized Silicone Magnetic Steel Cores w/Optimized Windings
- Specialized High Temperature Epoxy Filled Housings
- These Are A Direct Performance Bolt On Upgrade
- Accel Bodies Are Molded In A High Dielectric Strength Material
- 8 Pack
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist