First, set your vehicle
ACCEL Ignition Coil 140090KShop All Accel
ACCEL Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology for maximum performance, highly specialized silicon magnetic steel cores, optimized windings, proper resistance and engineered turn ratios that deliver a high performance, quality coil. Specialized high temperature epoxy resists shock and vibration, while increasing thermal conductivity. These are direct high performance replacements for OEM coils.
- Direct Bolt-in Replacement
- Meets Or Exceeds Original Equipment Specifications
- Advanced Bobbin Technology For Maximum Output And Performance
- High Temp Epoxy Resists Shock And Vibration
- Compatible With The Vehicle On-Board-Diagnostic System
Advice and How-To's
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems