First, set your vehicle
ACCEL Ignition Coil 140569Shop All Accel
ACCEL has been the leader in performance fuel and ignition systems for over four decades and we're not slowing down. In fact, you haven't seen anything yet. The ACCEL product line offers a wide range of performance products including digital fuel injection systems, fuel injectors, coils, distributors, caps, rotors, ignition wires and spark plugs. While most ACCEL components are designed for easy installation, our commitment to service and performance has led to the development of a network of EMlC's (Engine Management Installation Centers), in an effort to provide qualified installation and calibration services for the more complex ACCEL EFI Engine Management Systems. So when you are ready for the power and speed that you deserve, come and feel the thrill with ACCEL fuel and ignition products.
- High Temp Epoxy Resists Shock And Vibration
- Advanced Bobbin Technology
- Installation Usually In Less Than An Hour
- Direct OEM Replacement
- OBD II Compatible - Will Not Trip A Code
Advice and How-To's
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems