First, set your vehicle
ACCEL Performance Ignition Coil 140081Shop All Accel
2014 and up GM owners now have a more powerful ignition option for Gen V Direct Injected V8 power plants. ACCEL now offers coils in both round and square configurations to cover everything from Corvette and Camaro to Trucks and SUV's. ACCEL coils are right at home on stock applications and produce higher output than factory coils, making them ideal for a tuned up, high performance build. They are a direct fit replacement for stock GM Gen V coils making installation a true plug-and-play bolt on upgrade.
- Direct Plug In Replacement
- Increased Output Over Factory Coils
- Available In Red And Black
- Excellent Reliability
- Exceptional Value
- Meets or Exceeds OE Specifications
Advice and How-To's
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems