First, set your vehicle
Bosch Ignition Coil 0221604700Shop All Bosch
Benefits of Bosch original equipment quality ignitions coils include the right ignition voltage, long lasting spark, better engine running conditions, lower fuel consumption, and reduced exhaust emissions.
- Excellent mechanical stability and corrosion protection
- Meets or exceeds OEM specification
- Lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions for your vehicle
- Direct fit application
Advice and How-To's
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems