First, set your vehicle
Bosch Ignition Coil 0986221058Shop All Bosch
All Bosch ignition coils are built to achieve or exceed OE specifications and are known industry-wide for their reliability and performance. Bosch ignition coils convert low voltage into high ignition system voltage, creating an electric spark sent to the spark plugs which ignites the fuel.
- Excellent mechanical stability and corrosion protection
- Meets or exceeds OEM specification
- Lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions for your vehicle
- Direct fit application
Advice and How-To's
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems