Delphi Coil On Plug Ignition OEM Standard Ignition Coil GN10341
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Coil Configuration||COP (Coil On Plug Ignition)|
|Vehicle System Voltage||12V|
|Coil Terminal Type||4 Pins, flat male blades|
|Coil Wire Terminal Attachment Type||Female, direct spark plug connection|
|Minimum Primary Resistance Range||Not accessible due to driver electronics|
|Minimum Secondary Resistance Range||Not accessible due to blocking diode|
100 years of OE experience, supplier to the world's top automakers, OE Heritage and knowledge built into every aftermarket part.
- Delphi ignition coils are designed to operate as part of an integral engine management system to insert power into spark plugs and ensure fast starts; consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency
- Delphi uses winding process techniques to control the length of wire between adjacent windings; that’s important since more length means greater voltage differences and can create more pressure that could break down the insulation and wire coating
- Delphi ignition coils are engineered to OE specifications and built with the benefit of more than 100 years of Delphi's OE Heritage; our coils are designed and endurance tested to resist the common stresses that cause failure
- We back our ignition coil design with proven materials, such as high quality wires and wire coating that resists the cracks, pin holes and imperfections that most often lead to failure issues
- Epoxy vacuum techniques reduce air bubbles in the epoxy; having fewer air bubbles increases the epoxy insulation quality and reduces the chances of energy punch-through failures.