First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Delphi Ignition Coil GN10018Shop All Delphi
Part # GN10018
SKU # 849647
Price Not Available
Mounting Hole Quantity
Mounting Hardware Included
Every single Delphi ignition coil is designed and endurance tested using high quality materials. This ensures fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency. We makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and each one is engineered to OE design specifications for vehicles from Ford, Toyota, Nissan, Lexus, GM, Mazda, Chrysler, Subaru, Acura and more.
- Delphi coils provide OE performance, durability and electromagnetic capacity level requirements
- Delphi ignition coils are designed to insert power into spark plugs to ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency
- Delphi uses smart winding process techniques to controls wire lengths, keeping voltage the same
- We manufacture our ignition coils with a high quality wire coating that resists imperfections that lead to failure
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist